"A Right Royal Rumble" is the 19th episode of 101 Dalmatian Street. The episode originally aired in France on May 16, 2019, with a few countries following suit before airing in the UK on August 17, 2019.
When Clarissa tries to hog the royal visit to Camden Town from the Dalmatian family, Dolly's revolution causes chaos and puts poor Pearl in a pickle in the process. It soon makes the Royal Corgis, however, new friends of the Dalmatians.
|For a full plot of "A Right Royal Rumble", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "A Right Royal Rumble", click here.|
- Pearl Police Horse
- Waffles (debut)
- Apollo (debut)
- Triple D
- Dee Dee
- Da Vinci
- Fergus Fox
- Prunella Pug
- Captain Walker (cameo)
- Mr. Fuzzy (cameo)
- Stanislav (cameo)
|France||May 16, 2019||17:15 (UTC+02:00)||French|
|Spain||May 18, 2019|| 09:40 (UTC+02:00)|
|Portugal||10:35 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|South Africa||June 13, 2019|| 17:00 (UTC+04:00)|
|Australia||June 30, 2019|| 10:09 (UTC+12:45)|
|United Kingdom||August 17, 2019||07:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|Brazil||September 12, 2019|| 12:30 (UTC-02:00)|
|Mexico|| 11:00 (UTC-05:00)|
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||September 22, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Denmark||September 28, 2019|| 10:00 (UTC+03:00)|
|Germany||October 2, 2019||17:30 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Russia||October 5, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||October 27, 2019|| 10:30 (UTC+09:00)|
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||January 17, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)|| English|
Names in other languages
- Arabic: معركة ملكية
- Bulgarian: Голямото кралско недоволство
- Cantonese: 自私的教訓
- Czech: Pravý královský rachot
- Danish: Den der ler sidst…
- Dutch: Koninklijk gedoe
- French: Parade royale
- German: Der königliche Besuch
- Hebrew: בלגן מלכותי
- Hungarian: Felségek fergeteges felvonulása
- Italian: Una rissa colossale
- Japanese: 王族がやってきた
- Mandarin: 自私的教訓
- Norwegian: Et kongelig kunststykke
- Polish: Królewska awantura
- Portuguese (Brazilian): A Disputa da Realeza
- Portuguese (European): Uma Confusão Real
- Romanian: Haos princiar
- Russian: Королевский визит
- Spanish (European): Un real alboroto
- Spanish (Latin American): Un caos real a la medida
- Swedish: Kungligt besök
- Vietnamese: Vụ náo loạn trên phố
- This episode was supposed to air on April 30th, but it was moved for unknown reasons.
- However, this episode did air in a few countries before its actual airtime.
- This episode uses the same title card design from "Who the Dog Do You Think You Are?".
- It is also the third time that a title card was used as a stock.
- This is the first episode of the series to feature an episodic director. In the case, Jez Hall.
- This is Captain Walker’s first appearance since "All Fired Up".
Click here to view the gallery.