|— We gotta get home for dinner! —|
|This article is a stub. You can help 101 Dalmatian Street Wiki by expanding it.|
|— WARNING! —|
|The below information contains spoilers for a episode or short. Please watch the episode or short in question if you haven't seen it already or view a different article.
When the episode or short becomes a year old (at least when it airs or releases in the UK and Ireland), this template would get removed.
"Better the De Vil You Know" is the 50th episode of 101 Dalmatian Street. The episode originally aired in Belgium on February 21, 2020, then aired in the UK a day later.
The family is protecting their selfs from Hunter getting on their fur.
|For a full plot of "Better the De Vil You Know", click here.|
|Belgium||February 21, 2020||17:57 (UTC+01:00)|| Dutch|
|United Kingdom||February 22, 2020||18:46 (UTC)||English|
|South Africa|| March 1, 2020|
March 2, 2020 (UTC+04:00)
| 00:12 (UTC+04:00)|
|France||March 5, 2020||16:50 (UTC+01:00)||French|
|Netherlands||March 8, 2020||10:30 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|Italy||March 28, 2020||20:02 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|Germany||April 12, 2020||18:00 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Czechia||April 30, 2020||06:12 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Russia||May 1, 2020||13:55 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Japan||June 14, 2020||10:42 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Poland||June 18, 2020||22:32 (UTC+02:00)||Polish|
|Bulgaria||July 11, 2020||07:32 (UTC+03:00)||Bulgarian|
|Southeast Asia||July 12, 2020|| 10:42 (UTC+09:00)|
|09:42 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Denmark||August 16, 2020|| 09:25 (UTC+03:00)|
|Hong Kong||August 21, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)|| English|
|Mexico|| 10:15 (UTC-05:00)|
|Latin American Spanish|
|Brazil|| 14:00 (UTC-02:00)|
|Portugal||September 19, 2020||13:36 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
Names in other languages
- Cantonese: 化解危機
- Czech: Jedno zlo lepší než to druhé
- Danish: De onde De Vil
- Dutch: De Vil om op te noemen
- French: Un d'Enfer peut en cacher un autre
- German: Die De Vils schlagen zurück
- Hebrew: עדיף דה-ויל שמכירים
- Hungarian: Dupla dózis De Frász
- Italian: De Mon, un nome un programma
- Japanese: デビルなド・ビル
- Mandarin: 化解危機
- Norwegian: Kjent De Vil
- Polish: Do pies razy sztuka
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Ser Cruel Está no Sangue
- Portuguese (European): Mais Vale a De Vil que Conheces
- Russian: Пришествие Де Виль
- Spanish (European): Más vale De Vil conocida
- Spanish (Latin American): El mejor De Vil que conoces
- Swedish: Det säkra före det osäkra
- This episode, along with "Dante's Inferno" and "The De Vil Wears Puppies", is given to an advisory content rating in some countries, different from the rest of the series, due to its content suitability.
- It is the final regular episode in the first season.
- The title of the episode is a reference to Kylie Minogue's 1990 song Better the Devil You Know.
- This is the sixth episode in the Hunter Story Arc, as well as the second part of the hour-long season finale.
- In Southeast Asia, there are four instances of censorship by trimming:
- Cruella's line "Useless boy!"
- Dolly's line "Hunter's such a bozo."
- Cruella's line "Of course, they do, kibble for brains."
- Cruella's line "You limp, lazy lily-livered snow flake."
Click here to view the gallery.