The episode originally aired in the Middle East and South Africa on December 14, 2018, with a few countries following suit before airing in the UK on March 18, 2019.
When Doug and Delilah lock the house preparing for Boom Night (nicknamed Guy Fawkes Night), Dolly and Dorothy both manage to sneak out. Though Dolly wants to hangout with the Canal Crew, Dylan is worried about Dorothy escaping herself alone.
|For a full plot of "Boom Night", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Boom Night", click here.|
- Sid Squirrel
- Fergus Fox
- Big Fee
- Triple D
- Dee Dee
- Da Vinci
- The other dalmatian siblings (cameo)
|South Africa||December 14, 2018|| 09:42 (UTC+04:00)|
|Germany||December 15, 2018||11:07 (UTC+01:00)||German|
|Denmark||December 16, 2018|| 10:02 (UTC+02:00)|
|Belgium||16:42 (UTC+01:00)|| Dutch|
|Bulgaria||December 21, 2018||11:12 (UTC+02:00)||Bulgarian|
|United Kingdom||March 18, 2019||English|
|Spain||March 23, 2019||European Spanish|
|Australia||June 1, 2019|| 10:09 (UTC+12:45)|
|Brazil||June 2, 2019|| 12:30 (UTC-02:00)|
|Mexico|| 11:12 (UTC-05:00)|
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||July 6, 2019||13:12 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|South Korea||July 22, 2019||16:42 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Russia||September 7, 2019||12:12 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||October 5, 2019|| 10:42 (UTC+09:00)|
|09:42 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||October 11, 2019||17:45 (UTC+08:00)|| English|
|Southeast Asia||September 19, 2020|| 10:42 (UTC+09:00)|
Names in other languages
- Bulgarian: Бум нощта
- Cantonese: 砰砰夜
- Czech: Búm noc
- Danish: Bangaften
- Dutch: Boemnacht
- Finnish: Jytinäilta
- French: La Nuit qui fait "boum !"
- German: Die Wumm-Nacht
- Hebrew: ליל הבום
- Hungarian: Bumm banzáj
- Italian: La notte dei fuochi d'artificio
- Japanese: 爆発ナイト
- Korean: 불의 밤
- Mandarin: 砰砰夜
- Norwegian: Smell-kveld
- Polish: Wielkie bum
- Portuguese (Brazilian): A Noite do "Bum"
- Portuguese (European): Noite das Explosões
- Romanian: Seara boom
- Russian: Ночь фейерверков!
- Spanish (European): Noche de explosiones
- Spanish (Latin American): Noche explosiva
- Swedish: Boomafton
- Vietnamese: Đêm pháo hoa
- This episode is a parody of The Purge franchise.
- Because of the location of the show and the autumn colors of the park, it is safe to say that the inspiration for the episode stems from "Guy Fawkes Night", a holiday celebrated in the UK.
- During the search montage, Mr. Fuzzy can be seen, still with the vendor who the Dalmatians hooked him up with.
- This is the last episode released worldwide in 2018.
- This is also the first episode to air in the UK in 2019 and the first episode airing on a Monday.
- The score used during scene of searching Dorothy throughout London is Kill Bill Siren made by 808 Mafia.
Click here to view the gallery.