The episode originally aired in France on May 17, 2019, with a few countries following suit before airing in the UK on August 18, 2019.
It's payback time. Dolly and Dawkins set know-it-all Dylan up to believe that aliens have landed in Camden and that he is the only one who stands between doggy-kind and imminent annihilation! Unfortunately, the thing gets way out of hand.
|For a full plot of "Dal-Martians", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Dal-Martians", click here.|
- D.J. (flashback)
- Diesel (title card only)
- Dorothy (cameo)
- Captain Walker (cameo)
- Mr. Fuzzy (cameo)
|France||May 17, 2019||17:15 (UTC+02:00)||French|
|Spain||June 1, 2019||09:52 (UTC+02:00)
|Portugal||10:47 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|South Africa||June 14, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Australia||June 30, 2019||10:09 (UTC+12:45)
|United Kingdom||August 18, 2019||07:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|Brazil||September 13, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||September 22, 2019||10:42 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Germany||October 2, 2019||17:42 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Russia||October 5, 2019||12:12 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Denmark||October 5, 2019||10:00 (UTC+03:00)
|Southeast Asia||October 27, 2019||10:42 (UTC+09:00)
|09:42 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||January 17, 2020||18:42 (UTC+08:00)||English|
Names in other languages
- Arabic: الفضائيون المرقشون
- Bulgarian: Дал-марсианци
- Cantonese: 外星怪來了
- Czech: Dal-marťani
- Danish: Dal-marsboere
- Dutch: Dal-marsmannetjes
- French: Dal-martiens
- German: Die Dal-MARS-tiner
- Hebrew: דל-מאדים
- Hungarian: Mars haza, marslakók!
- Italian: Invasione aliena
- Japanese: ダル火星人
- Mandarin: 外星怪來了
- Norwegian: Dal-marsboere
- Polish: Dal-marsjanie
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Dálmatas Marcianos
- Portuguese (European): Dalmarcianos
- Romanian: Dalmarțieni
- Russian: Дал-марсинцы
- Spanish (European): Dal-marcianos
- Spanish (Latin American): Dálmarcianos
- Swedish: Dal-marsianer
- Vietnamese: Chó đốm ngoài hành tinh
- This episode was supposed to air on May 1st, but it was moved for unknown reasons.
- However, this episode did air in a few countries before its actual airtime.
- This episode uses the same title card design from "Flea-Mageddon". Instead of fleas though, it is spaceships. It is also the fourth time that a title card was used as a stock.
- The Drake equation created by Frank Drake was mentioned in this episode, which makes it also the first time that a real person was mentioned.
- Roxy is the only dog character in the episode to not be a dalmatian.
- Although Diesel appears in the title card, he doesn't appear in the actual episode.
Click here to view the gallery.