The episode originally aired as a sneak peek on December 14, 2018, before making its official premiere on March 18, 2019 alongside "Boom Night".
|For a full plot of "Dog's Best Friend", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Dog's Best Friend", click here.|
- Dylan (debut)
- Dolly (debut)
- Delilah (debut)
- Doug (debut)
- Dizzy (debut)
- Dee Dee (debut)
- Mr. Fuzzy (debut)
- Diesel (cameo)
- Clarissa (debut)
- Hugo (debut)
- Triple D (debut)
- Dorothy (debut)
- Dawkins (debut)
- Hunter De Vil (cameo)
|South Africa||December 14, 2018|| 09:30 (UTC+04:00)|
|United Kingdom||16:30 (UTC)||English|
|Germany||December 15, 2018||10:55 (UTC+01:00)||German|
|Denmark||December 16, 2018|| 09:50 (UTC+02:00)|
|Belgium||16:30 (UTC+01:00)|| Dutch|
|Bulgaria||December 21, 2018||11:00 (UTC+02:00)||Bulgarian|
|Spain||December 22, 2018|| 11:10 (UTC+01:00)|
|Portugal||11:20 (UTC)||European Portuguese|
|Italy||December 23, 2018||09:20 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|Turkey||January 26, 2019||Turkish|
|Israel||April 21, 2019||Hebrew|
|Australia||June 1, 2019|| 09:57 (UTC+12:45)|
|Brazil||June 2, 2019|| 12:00 (UTC-02:00)|
|Mexico|| 11:00 (UTC-05:00)|
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||July 6, 2019||13:00 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|South Korea||July 22, 2019||16:30 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Russia||September 7, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||October 5, 2019|| 10:30 (UTC+09:00)|
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||October 10, 2019||17:45 (UTC+08:00)|| English|
|Southeast Asia||September 19, 2020|| 10:30 (UTC+09:00)|
Names in other languages
- Bulgarian: Най-добрият приятел на кучето
- Cantonese: 最好的朋友
- Czech: Nejlepší přítel psa
- Danish: Hundens bedste ven
- Dutch: Hondenvriend
- Finnish: Koiran paras ystävä
- French: Le Meilleur Ami du chien
- German: Des Hundes bester Freund
- Hebrew: חברו הטוב של הכלב
- Hungarian: A kutya legjobb barátja
- Italian: Il miglior amico del cane
- Japanese: 初めての＂ペット＂
- Korean: 최고의 애완 동물
- Mandarin: 最好的朋友
- Norwegian: Hundens beste venn
- Polish: Najlepszy przyjaciel psa
- Portuguese (Brazilian): O Melhor Amigo do Cachorro
- Portuguese (European): O Melhor Amigo do Cão
- Romanian: Cel mai bun prieten al câinelui
- Russian: Лучший друг собаки
- Spanish (European): El mejor amigo del perro
- Spanish (Latin American): El mejor amigo del perro
- Swedish: Hundens bästa vän
- Vietnamese: Bạn thân của loài chó
- One of the photos which Mr. Fuzzy looks at is of Pongo and Perdita.
- One of the other photos is that of Dylan's test pitch design.
- Doug being covered in soot is a possible homage to the climax of 101 Dalmatians where the Dalmatians disguise themselves as labradors.
- While this may be their first appearances, neither Clarissa nor Hunter have any spoken lines of dialogue.
- This episode bares an identical title with one from its predecessor series, 101 Dalmatians: The Series.
- This is the first episode to air on a Friday, at least as a sneak peek.
- In Southeast Asia, the line "The poor, dumb creature" was censored, with "dumb" being muted, only in the English audio track.
- As a sneak peek, this is the only episode to air in 2018.
Click here to view the gallery.