The Drake equation is N=R∗×fp×ne×fl×fi×fc×L for:
- R∗ = the average rate of star formation in Milky Way
- fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets
- ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
- fl = the fraction of planets that could support life that actually develop life at some point
- fi = the fraction of planets with life that actually go on to develop intelligent life (civilizations)
- fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
- L = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space
- It's the first time when real person was mentioned in 101 Dalmatian Street.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.