It was the 25th episode to be released worldwide. The episode originally aired in the UK on August 31, 2019.
Dolly is bed-bound with a cone to prevent her from itching herself and entertains herself by spying on the neighbors.
|For a full plot of "Fear Window", click here.|
|United Kingdom||August 31, 2019||07:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|Italy||September 28, 2019||Italian|
|Germany||October 4, 2019||17:30 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Portugal||October 12, 2019||11:45 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|Japan||October 13, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Czechia||October 19, 2019||06:00 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Denmark||October 26, 2019||10:00 (UTC+03:00)
|France||November 7, 2019||07:10 (UTC+01:00)||French|
|Southeast Asia||November 16, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Brazil||December 3, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Australia||December 8, 2019||English|
|Hong Kong||March 6, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Spain||April 6, 2020||18:10 (UTC+02:00)
|Southeast Asia||October 10, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Bulgarian: Страшният прозорец
- Cantonese: 疑神疑鬼
- Czech: Okno strachu
- Danish: Frygtens vindue
- Dutch: Op de uitkijk
- French: Fenêtre sur chiens
- German: Das Fenster zum Hof
- Hebrew: חלון הפחד
- Hungarian: Sasszem zabszem
- Italian: La finestra della paura
- Japanese: 恐怖の館
- Mandarin: 疑神疑鬼
- Norwegian: Skrekkens vindu
- Polish: Okno strachu
- Portuguese (Brazilian): A Janela do Medo
- Portuguese (European): Janela do Medo
- Romanian: Spionaj
- Russian: Окно страха
- Spanish (European): La ventana del fisgoneo
- Spanish (Latin American): La ventana del miedo
- Swedish: Skräckfönster
- Vietnamese: Khung cửa đáng sợ
- This episode is a parody of the 1954 movie Rear Window.
- This is the first episode to have a stock title card design be repeated.
- In Southeast Asia, Clarissa's line "Hurry up, you imbecile!" was censored, with "imbecile" being muted, only in the English audio track.
Click here to view the gallery.