|— WARNING! —|
|The below information contains spoilers for a episode or short. Please watch the episode or short in question if you haven't seen it already or view a different article.
When the episode or short becomes a year old (at least when it airs or releases in the UK and Ireland), this template would get removed.
"Fear Window" is the 23rd episode of 101 Dalmatian Street. It was the 25th episode to be released worldwide. The episode originally aired in the UK on August 31, 2019.
Dolly is bed-bound with a cone to prevent her from itching herself and entertains herself by spying on the neighbors.
|For a full plot of "Fear Window", click here.|
|United Kingdom||August 31, 2019||07:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|Italy||September 28, 2019||Italian|
|Germany||October 4, 2019||17:30 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Portugal||October 12, 2019||11:45 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|Japan||October 13, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Czechia||October 19, 2019||06:00 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Denmark||October 26, 2019|| 10:00 (UTC+03:00)|
|France||November 7, 2019||07:10 (UTC+01:00)||French|
|Southeast Asia||November 16, 2019|| 10:30 (UTC+09:00)|
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Brazil||December 3, 2019|| 12:30 (UTC-02:00)|
|Mexico|| 12:00 (UTC-05:00)|
|Latin American Spanish|
|Australia||December 8, 2019||English|
|Hong Kong||March 6, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)|| English|
|Spain||April 6, 2020|| 18:10 (UTC+02:00)|
Names in other languages
- Bulgarian: Страшният прозорец
- Cantonese: 疑神疑鬼
- Czech: Okno strachu
- Danish: Frygtens vindue
- Dutch: Op de uitkijk
- French: Fenêtre sur chiens
- German: Das Fenster zum Hof
- Hebrew: חלון הפחד
- Hungarian: Sasszem zabszem
- Italian: La finestra della paura
- Japanese: 恐怖の館
- Mandarin: 疑神疑鬼
- Norwegian: Skrekkens vindu
- Polish: Okno strachu
- Portuguese (Brazilian): A Janela do Medo
- Portuguese (European): Janela do Medo
- Romanian: Spionaj
- Russian: Окно страха
- Spanish (European): La ventana del fisgoneo
- Spanish (Latin American): La ventana del miedo
- Swedish: Skräckfönster
- Vietnamese: Khung cửa đáng sợ
- This episode is a parody of the 1954 movie Rear Window.
- This is the first episode to have a stock title card design be repeated.
- In Southeast Asia, Clarissa's line "Hurry up, you imbecile!" was censored, with "imbecile" being muted, only in the English audio track.
Click here to view the gallery.