The episode originally aired on April 29, 2019.
There's a flea outbreak at 101 Dalmatian Street! Dylan springs into action by forcing the infected into quarantine. But the source of the infestation turns out to be quite the surprise.
|For a full plot of "Flea-Mageddon", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Flea-Mageddon", click here.|
- Dee Dee
- Triple D
- Dimitri Trio (cameo)
- Doug (mentioned)
- Delilah (mentioned)
- D.J. (cameo)
- Da Vinci (mentioned)
- Delgado (mentioned)
- Hugo (not seen, voice only)
|United Kingdom||April 29, 2019||17:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|France||May 15, 2019||17:15 (UTC+02:00)||French|
|Spain||May 25, 2019||European Spanish|
|Italy||May 26, 2019||Italian|
|Denmark||May 31, 2019||08:40 (UTC+03:00)
|South Africa||June 12, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Australia||June 29, 2019||10:09 (UTC+12:45)
|Brazil||September 11, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||September 15, 2019||10:42 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|South Korea||September 23, 2019||16:42 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Russia||September 29, 2019||12:12 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Germany||October 1, 2019||17:42 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Southeast Asia||October 26, 2019||10:42 (UTC+09:00)
|09:42 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||January 10, 2020||18:42 (UTC+08:00)||English|
Names in other languages
- Arabic: معركة البراغيث (transliteration: maerakat albaraghith)
- Bulgarian: Бълха-магедон (transcription: Bŭlkha-magedon)
- Cantonese: 跳蚤大災難 (jyutping: tiu3 zou2 daai6 zoi1 naan6)
- Czech: Blechokalypsa
- Danish: Loppe inferno
- Dutch: Vlooigeval
- Finnish: Kirppumaailmanloppu
- French: Les Pucetiférés
- German: Angriff der Flöhe
- Hebrew: פרעו-קליפסה
- Hungarian: Bolhapokalipszis
- Italian: Guerra alle pulci
- Japanese: ノミマゲドン (romanisation: Nomi Magedon)
- Korean: 개벼룩 대소동
- Mandarin: 跳蚤大災難 (pinyin: tiàozǎo dà zāinàn)
- Norwegian: Lopp-ageddon
- Polish: Pchłarmagedon
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Apocalipse das Pulgas
- Portuguese (European): Ataque de Pulgas
- Romanian: Purico-maggedon
- Russian: Нашествие блох (transcription: Nashestvie blokh)
- Spanish (European): Pulga-magedón
- Spanish (Latin American): Pulgamagedón
- Swedish: Lus-magedon
- Vietnamese: Chống lại bọ chét
- The episode is a parody of the 2002 film 28 Days Later.
- The scene of Dante getting infected is a parody of the scene of freezing Han Solo in carbonate from the 1980 movie The Empire Strikes Back.
- The character designs for the flea zombies might be reminiscent to Cerberus from the 1997 movie Hercules.
- This was the last episode without an episodic director, until "The Curse of the Ferrydog".
- When Dylan tosses Dee Dee and Dizzy into the elevator, he says Dizzy's name while putting in Dee Dee and vice-versa. It was possibly done due to a recording goof.
Click here to view the gallery.