It originally aired on September 22, 2019.
Dolly invites Fergus to her house after she accidentally hits him with her stakeboard.
|For a full plot of "Fox in the Dog House", click here.|
- Big Fee
- Triple D
- Dimitri Trio
- Dee Dee
- Da Vinci
- Stella (background)
- Clarissa (mentioned)
|United Kingdom||September 22, 2019||07:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|Germany||October 8, 2019||17:42 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Russia||October 27, 2019||12:12 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Portugal||November 15, 2019||European Portuguese|
|France||November 18, 2019||07:10 (UTC+01:00)||French|
|Netherlands||November 24, 2019||Dutch|
|Italy||December 1, 2019||Italian|
|Denmark||December 7, 2019||10:12 (UTC+02:00)
|Brazil||December 13, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|South Africa||February 2, 2020
February 3, 2020 (UTC+04:00)
|Southeast Asia||February 17, 2020||13:12 (UTC+09:00)
|12:12 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Israel||March 2, 2020||17:12 (UTC+02:00)||Hebrew|
|Japan||March 8, 2020||10:42 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Spain||April 9, 2020||18:22 (UTC+02:00)
|Hong Kong||April 17, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Czechia||April 20, 2020||06:21 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Poland||June 8, 2020||22:32 (UTC+02:00)||Polish|
|Bulgaria||June 13, 2020||07:42 (UTC+03:00)||Bulgarian|
Names in other languages
- Cantonese: 狐狸裝病記
- Czech: Lišák v domě
- Danish: Rævestreger i hundehuset
- Dutch: Vossenstreken
- French: Un renard dans la maison
- German: Fuchs im Haus
- Hebrew: שועל בבית הכלבים
- Hungarian: Ravaszdi melengetés
- Italian: Una volpe in casa
- Japanese: キツネがうちにやって来た
- Mandarin: 狐狸裝病記
- Norwegian: Rev i hundehuset
- Polish: Komu w drogę, temu lis
- Portuguese (Brazilian): A Raposa na Casa dos Cachorros
- Portuguese (European): Raposa na Casa dos Cães
- Russian: Лис среди собак
- Spanish (European): Zorro en casa de perros
- Spanish (Latin American): Un zorro en casa de los perros
- Swedish: Räv i hundhuset
- Vietnamese: Cáo đến ở nhà chó
- This is the second episode to be directed by Frédéric Martin. The first episode was "A Summer to Remember".
- When Delilah tells Fergus to describe his pain "from a scale from 1 to 10?". It's a reference of what Baymax says in Big Hero 6.
- Dylan builds a bone status.
- A similar one he did with Fergus in the T-rex short.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.