|— We gotta get home for dinner! —|
|This article is a stub. You can help 101 Dalmatian Street Wiki by expanding it.|
The episode originally aired on September 21, 2019.
Dylan, Dolly and Diesel throw a birthday bash for Triple D.
|For a full plot of "It's My Party", click here.|
|United Kingdom||September 21, 2019||07:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|Germany||October 8, 2019||17:30 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Russia||October 27, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Portugal||November 15, 2019||European Portuguese|
|Netherlands||November 23, 2019||Dutch|
|Italy||November 30, 2019||Italian|
|Denmark||December 7, 2019||10:00 (UTC+02:00)
|Brazil||December 12, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|South Africa||February 2, 2020
February 3, 2020 (UTC+04:00)
|Southeast Asia||February 17, 2020||13:00 (UTC+09:00)
|12:00 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Israel||March 2, 2020||17:00 (UTC+02:00)||Hebrew|
|Japan||March 8, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Spain||April 9, 2020||18:10 (UTC+02:00)
|Hong Kong||April 10, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Czechia||April 20, 2020||06:00 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Poland||June 8, 2020||22:20 (UTC+02:00)||Polish|
|Bulgaria||June 13, 2020||07:30 (UTC+03:00)||Bulgarian|
Names in other languages
- Cantonese: 派對大賽
- Czech: To je moje oslava
- Danish: Jeg vil have min egen fest
- Dutch: Het is mijn feestje
- French: C'est ma fête !
- German: Party hoch 3
- Hebrew: זאת המסיבה שלי
- Hungarian: Zsarnoki zsúr
- Italian: È la mia festa
- Japanese: あたしだけのパーティー
- Mandarin: 派對大賽
- Polish: To moja impreza
- Portuguese (Brazilian): O Meu Aniversário
- Portuguese (European): É a Minha Festa
- Russian: Это мой праздник
- Spanish: Es mi fiesta
- Swedish: Det är mitt party
- Vietnamese: Bữa tiệc của tôi
- The episode uses the same title card design from "A Date with Destiny… Dallas and Déjà Vu".
- It is also the fifth time that a title card was used as a stock.
Click here to view the gallery.