The episode originally aired on September 8, 2019.
The pups go to the pond on the hottest day of the year. When they find that it is packed with every animal in London, Dylan and Dolly trick everybody into thinking a kraken lives under there in order to have it for themselves.
|For a full plot of "Long Tongue Day", click here.|
- Dee Dee
- Da Vinci
- Déjà Vu
- Big Fee
- Boris (background)
- Bull (background)
- Portia (background)
- Spencer (background)
|United Kingdom||September 8, 2019||07:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|Germany||October 5, 2019||17:30 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Portugal||October 12, 2019||12:07 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|Italy||October 18, 2019||07:05 (UTC+02:00)||Italian|
|Southeast Asia||17:00 (UTC+09:00)
|16:00 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Russia||October 19, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Japan||October 20, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Czechia||October 26, 2019||06:00 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Netherlands||November 2, 2019||Dutch|
|France||November 8, 2019||07:10 (UTC+01:00)||French|
|Denmark||November 9, 2019||10:00 (UTC+02:00)
|Brazil||December 6, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Hong Kong||March 20, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Spain||April 7, 2020||18:10 (UTC+02:00)
Names in other languages
- Bulgarian: Ден на изплезения език
- Cantonese: 大戰大水怪
- Czech: Den vyplazení jazyků
- Danish: Udyret i dammen
- Dutch: Lange tongendag
- French: Le Jour de la soif
- German: Abkühlung gefällig?
- Hebrew: יום הלשון הארוכה
- Hungarian: Riasztóan tikkasztó
- Italian: Una giornata troppo calda
- Japanese: 池のモンスター現る！？
- Mandarin: 大戰大水怪
- Norwegian: Langtunge-dagen
- Polish: Pora długiego jęzora
- Portuguese (Brazilian): O Dia da Língua Comprida
- Portuguese (European): Dia de Língua de Fora
- Romanian: Căldură mare
- Russian: День длинных языков
- Spanish (European): Día de la lengua fuera
- Spanish (Latin American): Día de lenguas largas
- Vietnamese: Ngày nóng thè lưỡi
- It was originally the 25th episode in production order, but aired as the 27th episode. The original spot in airing was taken over by "A Summer to Remember Part 1".
- The title card design is the same from the episodes "Flea-Mageddon" and "Dal-Martians", but yellow tinted with squiggly lines in the background.
- The World Wide Woof strikes once again, but Godfrey is the user of the gag this time.
Click here to view the gallery.