It was the 7th episode to be released worldwide. The episode originally aired in Germany, France, and Belgium on March 21, 2019 before airing in the UK 4 days later.
Dolly is inspired by the master of parkour Sid, and begs him to show her some moves.
|For a full plot of "May Contain Nuts", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "May Contain Nuts", click here.|
- Sid Squirrel
- Hansel (debut)
- Dorothy (cameo)
- Diesel (cameo)
- Pearl Police Horse (debut)
|Belgium||March 21, 2019||17:15 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|Italy||March 22, 2019||19:15 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|United Kingdom||March 25, 2019||17:00 (UTC)||English|
|Bulgaria||March 28, 2019||Bulgarian|
|South Africa||April 4, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Spain||April 6, 2019||European Spanish|
|Brazil||June 10, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|South Korea||July 29, 2019||16:42 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Japan||August 4, 2019||10:42 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Russia||September 14, 2019||12:12 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||October 12, 2019||10:42 (UTC+09:00)
|09:42 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||November 29, 2019||18:42 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Southeast Asia||September 26, 2020||10:42 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Arabic: جنون المكسرات
- Bulgarian: Може да съдържа ядки
- Cantonese: 拜師學藝
- Czech: Sem s vořechem
- Danish: Kan indeholde nødder
- Dutch: Kan noten bevatten
- Finnish: Saattaa sisältää pähkinää
- French: Peut contenir des noisettes
- German: Sid und die Nüsse
- Hebrew: עשוי להכיל אגוזים
- Hungarian: Magmánia
- Italian: Pazzo per le nocciole
- Japanese: ナッツに首ったけ
- Mandarin: 拜師學藝
- Norwegian: Kan inneholde nøtter
- Polish: Twardy orzech do zgryzienia
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Pode Conter Nozes
- Portuguese (European): Pode Conter Nozes
- Romanian: Poate conține nuci
- Russian: Суета вокруг орехов
- Spanish (European): Puede contener nueces
- Spanish (Latin American): Obsesión por las nueces
- Swedish: Kan innehålla spår av nötter
- Turkish: Fıstık İçeriyor Olabilir
- Vietnamese: Âm mưu hạt hạch
- This marks the first appearance of Pearl.
- This episode features some of the first footage publicly shown for 101 Dalmatian Street, having appeared in the Ben Bailey Smith Interview when the voice cast was announced on Halloween of 2018.
- This is the third time that World Wide Woof is used, the first two being "Who the Dog Do You Think You Are?" and "Walkies on the Wild Side".
- When Dylan calls out the gag, we see three Dachshunds howling together, the street view by their window is Roger's Bachelor Flat from the beginning of One Hundred and One Dalmatians.
- This is the first episode to air on a Thursday.
- This is Hansel's first major role.
- In Southeast Asia, Sid's line "Just pop this li'l sucker open for me." was censored, with the word "sucker" being trimmed out.
- The episode's title is a reference to the may contain nuts warning on food, snacks, etc.
- Although this episode aired in 2019, it was made in 2018 according to the credits.
- This, "Walkies on the Wild Side", "Perfect Match" and "All Fired Up" are currently the lowest-rated episodes of the series in terms of US viewers, all of them being watched by 0.03 million viewers each.
Click here to view the gallery.