The episode originally aired on April 25, 2019.
|For a full plot of "My Fair Dolly", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "My Fair Dolly", click here.|
- Dee Dee
- Triple D
- Diesel (cameo)
- Delgado (cameo)
- Snowball (cameo)
- Deepak (on image)
- Delilah (on image)
- Stanislav (background)
|United Kingdom||April 25, 2019||17:00 (UTC+01:00)||English|
|France||May 14, 2019||17:15 (UTC+02:00)||French|
|Spain||May 25, 2019||European Spanish|
|Denmark||May 30, 2019||08:40 (UTC+03:00)
|South Africa||June 11, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Australia||June 29, 2019||09:57 (UTC+12:45)
|Brazil||September 10, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||September 15, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|South Korea||September 23, 2019||16:30 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Russia||September 29, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Germany||October 1, 2019||17:30 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Southeast Asia||October 26, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||January 10, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
Names in other languages
- Arabic: جميلتي دولي
- Bulgarian: Моята прекрасна Доли
- Cantonese: 桃莉大變身
- Czech: My Fair Dolly
- Danish: Divaen Dolly
- Dutch: Make-over Dolly
- French: Concours de beauté
- German: Der gute Hund
- Hebrew: דולי הנאווה
- Hungarian: Dolly, a dáma
- Italian: Reginetta di eleganza
- Japanese: マイ・フェア・ドリー
- Korean: 예쁜 강아지 선발대회
- Mandarin: 桃莉大變身
- Norwegian: Min vakre Dolly
- Polish: Nowa Dolly
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Minha Bela Dolly
- Portuguese (European): Minha Linda Dolly
- Romanian: My Fair Dolly
- Russian: Моя прекрасная Долли
- Spanish (European): Mi estirada Dolly
- Spanish (Latin American): Mi bella Dolly
- Swedish: Tjusiga Dolly
- Vietnamese: Dolly thanh lịch
- Dolly's royal design is similar to what Dylan wore back in "Who the Dog Do You Think You Are?".
- This marks the first time that Dorothy cries, due to being offended.
- The episode title is a reference to the musical "My Fair Lady".
- The episode's premise has parallels to that film, as Dolly, a commoner Dalmatian, tries to transform herself into a sophisticated canine of upper class society, much like Eliza Doolittle tried to become an upper class lady.
- This episode was supposed to be the second episode, but was ended up as the seventeenth.
- Originally, Dorothy was not gonna be in the episode, being replaced by an unnamed dog.
Click here to view the gallery.