The episode originally aired in Germany on March 28, 2019 before airing in the UK 6 days later.
Dolly claims she wrote Dylan's poems to impress Hansel. Things get out of hand and she winds up in a Slam Poetry show. Will she keep up the lie - or own up?
|For a full plot of "Poetry Scam", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Poetry Scam", click here.|
- Da Vinci
- Clarissa (cameo)
- Big Fee
- Mr. Fuzzy
- Godfrey (cameo)
|Germany||March 28, 2019||17:40 (UTC+01:00)||German|
|Italy||March 29, 2019||Italian|
|United Kingdom||April 2, 2019||English|
|Denmark||April 4, 2019||17:00 (UTC+03:00)
|Spain||April 27, 2019||European Spanish|
|France||May 6, 2019||17:15 (UTC+02:00)||French|
|South Africa||June 3, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Brazil||June 17, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||August 25, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|South Korea||September 2, 2019||16:30 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Russia||September 21, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||October 19, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||December 20, 2019||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Southeast Asia||September 11, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Arabic: خدعة الشعر
- Bulgarian: Поетична схема
- Cantonese: 詩情畫意
- Czech: Podvodná poezie
- Danish: Poesi snyderi
- Dutch: Dichtoplichter
- French: Plagiat poétique
- German: Dichtung und Wahrheit
- Hebrew: פואטרי-סתם
- Hungarian: Rettentő rímségek
- Italian: Giochi di poesia
- Japanese: ポエムで勝負
- Mandarin: 詩情畫意
- Norwegian: Poesisvindel
- Polish: Poetycki przekręt
- Portuguese (Brazilian): O Golpe da Poesia
- Portuguese (European): Fraude de Poesia
- Romanian: Schema cu poezia
- Russian: Украденное стихотворение
- Spanish (European): Engaño de poesía
- Spanish (Latin American): Fraude poético
- Swedish: LjugPoesi
- Turkish: Şiir Düzenbazlığı
- Vietnamese: Ngâm thơ
- This is the first time Godfrey didn't use a howl in a episode.
- This is the first episode to have a musical number.
- This is the first episode where Dorothy is nowhere to be seen.
- In Southeast Asia, Dolly's line "Dude, your poem's in my head now." was censored, with "Dude" being trimmed out.
Click here to view the gallery.