|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character, the franchise or the disambiguation.|
Dylan's mind gets stuck in a VR headset version of his favorite game, Poodlewolf.
|For a full plot of "Poodlewolf!", click here.|
- Da Vinci
- Cat Princess/Dogsbody (First Appearance)
- Inventicus (First Appearance)
- Lord Furball (First Appearance)
- Paw the Mighty (First Appearance)
|Italy||December 28, 2019||09:20 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|Belgium||January 20, 2020||07:05 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|United Kingdom||February 5, 2020||10:00 (UTC)||English|
|Netherlands||February 8, 2020||10:30 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|South Africa||February 16, 2020
February 17, 2020 (UTC+04:00)
|Russia||February 18, 2020||16:35 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||February 21, 2020||13:00 (UTC+09:00)
|12:00 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Denmark||February 22, 2020||10:15 (UTC+02:00)
|Portugal||April 1, 2020||11:50 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|Germany||April 1, 2020||18:00 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Spain||April 23, 2020||18:10 (UTC+02:00)
|Czechia||April 24, 2020||06:00 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Japan||May 17, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Hong Kong||June 5, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Poland||June 12, 2020||22:20 (UTC+02:00)||Polish|
|Bulgaria||June 27, 2020||07:30 (UTC+03:00)||Bulgarian|
|Israel||July 12, 2020||17:25 (UTC+03:00)||Hebrew|
|Mexico||August 10, 2020||10:15 (UTC-05:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Southeast Asia||October 25, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Cantonese: 陷入遊戲角色
- Czech: Pudlovlk
- Danish: Puddelulv!
- Dutch: Poedelwolf
- French: Canicheloup !
- German: Pudelwolf
- Hebrew: פודל-ווף!
- Hungarian: Lovagregény
- Italian: Barboncino Lupo!
- Japanese: プードル・ウルフ！
- Mandarin: 陷入遊戲角色
- Norwegian: Puddelulv!
- Polish: Pudelwilk
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Poodlelobo!
- Portuguese (European): Lobopoodle!
- Russian: Пудель-волк!
- Spanish (European): ¡Lobo-caniche!
- Spanish (Latin American): Lobopoodle
- Swedish: Pudelvarg!
- Vietnamese: Sói Poodle
- Hansel arrives at the house to pick up Dylan for a poetry slam. This calls back to the episode "Poetry Scam" where Dylan and Hansel bond over their love for poetry.
- This is the last first season episode directed by Miklós Weigert.
- In Southeast Asia, a part of Dolly's line "[...] and to kick in the butt [...]" was censored by trimming.
This article does not have a gallery yet.
Click here to make one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.