The episode originally aired in Germany, France, and Belgium on March 18, 2019 and then aired in the UK a day later.
As Dylan and Dolly are clashing over their own puppy-sitting styles, they do an election to decide who is top dog. However, Diesel, who wasn't up for voting, wins.
|For a full plot of "Power to the Puppies", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Power to the Puppies", click here.|
|Belgium||March 18, 2019||17:15 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|United Kingdom||March 19, 2019||17:00 (UTC)||English|
|Bulgaria||March 25, 2019||Bulgarian|
|Spain||March 30, 2019||European Spanish|
|South Africa||April 1, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Australia||June 2, 2019||09:57 (UTC+12:45)
|Brazil||June 5, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|South Korea||July 22, 2019||17:00 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Japan||July 28, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Russia||September 8, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||October 6, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||November 22, 2019||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Southeast Asia||September 20, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Arabic: السلطة للجراء
- Bulgarian: Кученцата поемат властта
- Cantonese: 小狗當家
- Czech: Moc štěnatům
- Danish: Al magt til hvalpene
- Dutch: Baas boven baas
- French: Le Pouvoir des chiots
- German: Der Alpha-Hund
- Hebrew: כלבלבים לשלטון
- Hungarian: Furfangos falkavezér
- Italian: Potere ai cuccioli
- Japanese: トップドッグは誰？
- Korean: 대장은 누구?
- Mandarin: 小狗當家
- Norwegian: Makten til valpene
- Polish: Szczeniaki rządzą
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Poder para os Filhotes
- Portuguese (European): Poder para os Cachorros
- Romanian: Cățeii la putere
- Russian: Вся власть щенятам
- Spanish (European): El poder de los cachorros
- Spanish (Latin American): Los cachorros tienen el poder
- Swedish: All makt åt valparna
- Turkish: Köpeklere Güç Verin
- Vietnamese: Chú chó đầu đàn
- This episode uses the same title card design as "Dog's Best Friend".
- It is also the first time that a title card design was actually used as a stock. It is also in fact used as the TBA title card on this wiki.
- When Diesel rallies the other Dalmatians to dig, the scene resembles that of "Be Prepared" from The Lion King.
- Dylan mentions Red Alert from 1966 TV series Star Trek: The Original Series.
- When Diesel is digging, a Greek vase of Cerberus from 1997 Hercules can be seen buried under the house.
- This is the first episode to air on a Monday.
- This is the first episode to be released worldwide in 2019.
- This is the first episode to air as a stand alone segment.
- This is the first episode to get a book adaptation, but only in France. The title of the book is L'Élection du Dalma-chef.
- Although this episode aired in 2019, it was made in 2018 according to the credits.
Click here to view the gallery.