|— We gotta get home for dinner! —|
|This article is a stub. You can help 101 Dalmatian Street Wiki by expanding it.|
The episode originally aired in the UK on February 20, 2020.
In this clipshow, every dalmatian is having a restless night’s sleep. Their dreams are the online shorts that are seen on various international Disney YouTube channels.
|For a full plot of "Puppy Dreams", click here.|
|United Kingdom||February 20, 2020||04:43 (UTC)||English|
|Netherlands||March 14, 2020||10:30 (UTC+01:00) (part 1)
10:41 (UTC+01:00) (part 2)
|Italy||March 29, 2020||19:45 (UTC+02:00)||Italian|
|Belgium||April 17, 2020||07:55 (UTC+02:00)||Dutch|
|Russia||May 1, 2020||14:40 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Poland||June 22, 2020||22:20 (UTC+02:00)||Polish|
|Israel||July 16, 2020||17:25 (UTC+03:00)||Hebrew|
|Bulgaria||July 18, 2020||07:20 (UTC+03:00)||Bulgarian|
|Southeast Asia||July 26, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Mexico||August 23, 2020||11:30 (UTC-05:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Denmark||August 29, 2020||09:25 (UTC+03:00)
|Portugal||September 19, 2020||13:00 (UTC+01:00) (part 1)
13:11 (UTC+01:00) (part 2)
|Hungary||October 15, 2020||17:05 (UTC+02:00)||Hungarian|
|Spain||December 30, 2020||07:50 (UTC+01:00)
Names in other languages
- Cantonese: 好好玩的夢
- Danish: Hvalpedrømme
- Dutch: Puppydromen
- French: Rêves de chiots
- German: Welpenträume
- Hebrew: חלומות כלבלביים
- Hungarian: Álmodó alom
- Italian: I sogni del cucciolo
- Mandarin: 好好玩的夢
- Norwegian: Valpedrømmer
- Polish: Szczenięce sny
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Os Sonhos dos Filhotes
- Portuguese (European): Sonhos de Cachorros
- Russian: Сны щенят
- Spanish (European): Sueños de perros
- Spanish (Latin American): Lo que sueñan los cachorros
- Swedish: Valpdrömmar
- This episode contains clips of 9 out of the 10 Gigglebug Guarantee shorts formatted into a two-part episode.
- The only short not included in the clipshow is "Merry Pups", this is probably due that the short is Christmas themed and it would not make sense to add it in there.
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on February 12, 2020, but was immediately replaced with a rerun of the first episode ("Dog's Best Friend"/"Boom Night") moments before the broadcast time.
- This episode is also the first episode to premiere late night, originally on a slot for a late night rerun of "A Summer to Remember".
- While not the last episode aired, it is the last first season episode in production order.
- This is the only episode to not have dialogue.
- This is the only episode directed by Joonas Utti, one of the co-developers of the series.
- This is the only episode where the storyboarders have not been credited.
- In the Disney+ episode list, there was an error where it was accidentally listed as the 27th episode (153 and 154 in production). However, actual sources say that it is the 26th episode like normal (151 and 152 in production).
- This is the first (and so far only) episode to use the Gigglebug Entertainment logo.
- This along with "The De Vil Wears Puppies" are the last episodes to air on the Italian version of Disney Channel before the channel closes on May 1, 2020 for the launch of Disney+ in Italy.
Click here to view the gallery.