The episode originally aired in Italy on December 22, 2019, and then aired in the UK on February 4, 2020.
|For a full plot of "Ride Along", click here.|
- Déjà Vu
- Big Fee
- Hugo (mentioned)
|Italy||December 22, 2019||09:20 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|Belgium||January 17, 2020||07:05 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|Netherlands||February 2, 2020||10:30 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|United Kingdom||February 4, 2020||10:15 (UTC)||English|
|South Africa||February 9, 2020
February 10, 2020 (UTC+04:00)
|Russia||February 11, 2020||17:20 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Denmark||February 15, 2020||10:15 (UTC+02:00)
|Southeast Asia||February 20, 2020||13:12 (UTC+09:00)
|12:12 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Israel||March 5, 2020||17:12 (UTC+02:00)||Hebrew|
|Portugal||March 31, 2020||12:02 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|Germany||March 31, 2020||18:00 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Spain||April 22, 2020||18:22 (UTC+02:00)
|Czechia||April 23, 2020||06:12 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Brazil||April 24, 2020||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||May 16, 2020||14:12 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Hong Kong||May 29, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Poland||June 11, 2020||22:32 (UTC+02:00)||Polish|
|Bulgaria||June 21, 2020||07:42 (UTC+03:00)||Bulgarian|
|Southeast Asia||October 24, 2020||10:42 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Cantonese: 警察與小偷
- Czech: Na pochůzce
- Danish: Kadet for en dag
- Dutch: Dolly de politiehond
- French: Chien policier
- German: Die Polizei, dein Pferd und Helfer
- Hebrew: יום אימונים עם זנב
- Hungarian: Tiszteletlen tiszthelyettes
- Italian: Giro di pattuglia
- Japanese: 正義の味方
- Mandarin: 警察與小偷
- Norwegian: Bli med og ri
- Polish: Praktyki policyjne
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Fazendo a Ronda
- Portuguese (European): Patrulha
- Russian: Совместное дежурство
- Spanish (European): De patrullaje
- Spanish (Latin American): Dolly policia
- Swedish: Ridtur
- Vietnamese: Cảnh sát tập sự
- In the episode, after it's acknowledged that Dallas' collar is missing, Dolly accuses Dorothy of stealing it. This is a callback to the previous episode, "Diamond Dogs", where she accidentally stole Clarissa's collar. Although, this is an odd accusation to make in the end, since the collar just looked like Clarissa's by sheer coincidence.
- Since Chips is already in Camden Town, this episode takes place after the events of "A Summer to Remember".
- This marks the first time that the World Wide Woof just has a cameo.
- This is also the first time that Snowball was the user for the gag.
- In Southeast Asia, an instance of Clarissa saying "hooligan" about Dolly to Pearl was censored by trimming.
Click here to view the gallery.