It was the 9th episode to be released worldwide. The episode originally aired in Germany, France, and Belgium on March 25, 2019 before airing in the UK 2 days later.
London grinds to a halt because of snow, so the family has some fun; but crisis arises when Dylan and Dolly have to get the whole family ready.
|For a full plot of "Snow Day", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Snow Day", click here.|
- Dee Dee
- Triple D
- Dimitri Trio
- Big Fee
- Dixie (debut)
- Dimple (debut)
- Dai-ichi (debut)
|Belgium||March 25, 2019||17:15 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|Italy||March 26, 2019||19:15 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|United Kingdom||March 27, 2019||English|
|Bulgaria||April 1, 2019||Bulgarian|
|South Africa||April 8, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Spain||April 13, 2019||European Spanish|
|Brazil||June 12, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|South Korea||August 5, 2019||16:42 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Japan||August 11, 2019||10:42 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Russia||October 12, 2019||12:12 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Hong Kong||December 6, 2019||18:42 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Southeast Asia||December 7, 2019||10:42 (UTC+09:00)
|09:42 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
Names in other languages
- Arabic: يوم الثلج
- Bulgarian: Снежен ден
- Cantonese: 玩雪囉
- Czech: Sněžný den
- Danish: Snevejrsdag
- Dutch: Sneeuwdag
- French: Jour de neige
- German: Auf die Mützen, fertig, los!
- Hebrew: יום שלג
- Hungarian: Hószünet
- Italian: Un giorno con la neve
- Japanese: 雪の日
- Mandarin: 玩雪囉
- Norwegian: Snødagen
- Polish: Dzień śniegu
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Dia de Neve
- Portuguese (European): Dia de Neve
- Romanian: Ziua zăpezii
- Russian: Снежный день
- Spanish (European): Día de nieve
- Spanish (Latin American): Día nevado
- Swedish: Snödag
- Turkish: Karlı Gün
- Vietnamese: Ngày tuyết rơi
- This episode uses the same title card design as "Winter Funderland".
- It is also the second time that a title card design was used as a stock, the first being "Power to the Puppies".
- This episode is a possible sequel to the previous episode, both with how Dee Dee and Dizzy refer to snow as they do in said, but also Doug's comments about the weather forecasts.
- You may count them both together as a two-part special.
- This marks Deepak's first vocal appearance.
- Although this episode aired in 2019, it was made in 2018 according to the credits.
- For a brief moment when Doug is trying to sniff out Dorothy, his spotted eye is on the wrong side.
Click here to view the gallery.