Dolly and her gal pals teach the boys a lesson when they're excluded from an all-boys camping trip.
|For a full plot of "The Longest Night", click here.|
|Italy||December 29, 2019||09:20 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|Belgium||January 21, 2020||07:05 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|United Kingdom||February 5, 2020||10:15 (UTC)||English|
|Netherlands||February 9, 2020||10:30 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|South Africa||February 16, 2020
February 17, 2020 (UTC+04:00)
|Russia||February 18, 2020||16:50 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||February 21, 2020||13:12 (UTC+09:00)
|12:12 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|France||February 24, 2020||16:50 (UTC+01:00)||French|
|Denmark||February 29, 2020||10:15 (UTC+02:00)
|Portugal||April 1, 2020||12:02 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|Germany||April 2, 2020||18:00 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Spain||April 23, 2020||18:22 (UTC+02:00)
|Czechia||April 24, 2020||06:12 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Japan||May 17, 2020||10:42 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Hong Kong||June 12, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Poland||June 12, 2020||22:32 (UTC+02:00)||Polish|
|Bulgaria||June 27, 2020||07:42 (UTC+03:00)||Bulgarian|
|Israel||July 12, 2020||17:37 (UTC+03:00)||Hebrew|
|Mexico||August 11, 2020||10:15 (UTC-05:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Southeast Asia||October 25, 2020||10:42 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Cantonese: 最長之夜
- Czech: Ta nejdelší noc
- Danish: Den længste nat
- Dutch: De langste nacht
- Finnish: Den lengste natt
- French: Une nuit interminable
- German: Die längste Nacht
- Hebrew: הלילה הארוך ביותר
- Hungarian: Farkasüvöltő ideg
- Italian: La notte più lunga
- Japanese: なが～い夜
- Mandarin: 最長之夜
- Norwegian: Den lengste natt
- Polish: Najdłuższa noc
- Portuguese (Brazilian): A Noite Infindável
- Portuguese (European): A Noite Mais Longa
- Russian: Самая длинная ночь
- Spanish (European): La noche más larga
- Spanish (Latin American): La noche más larga
- Swedish: Längsta natten
- Vietnamese: Đêm dài nhất
- This episode was first confirmed on Instagram by the user theovidgen. The title of the episode is scribbled out which makes it hard to see. This is also confirmed to be the 40th episode in production.
- Worldwide, this is the last episode to be released in 2019, or as a whole, the 2010 decade.
- Though not a Hunter Story Arc episode, when Hansel narrates his story, he claims the Ice Troll seeks to make a fur coat out of puppies. This story being reminiscent of what Cruella De Vil planned to do. Additionally, when Hansel says "puppies", his voice changes to become Cruella De Vil's voice.
- This episode is finalist at the British Animation Awards 2020 for the award of both "Best Children's Series" and "Children's Choice Award". Unfortunately, on March 12, 2020, it lost both awards to "Moominvalley" and "Shaun the Sheep: Squirreled Away" respectively.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.