Part 1 originally aired on April 23, 2019 and part 2 originally aired on the day after.
A crime happened in the park and Pearl thinks that a dog at 101 Dalmatian Street vandalized it. Dylan then turns detective, but Diesel who has super sniffing skills wants to help him.
|For a full plot of "The Nose Job", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "The Nose Job", click here.|
- Sid Squirrel
- Triple D
- Dimitri Trio
- Godfrey the Guide Dog
- Fergus Fox
- Big Fee
- Spencer Sausage Dog
- Prunella Pug
- Da Vinci
- Pearl Police Horse
- Portia Poodle
- Deepak (cameo)
- Dawkins (cameo)
- Hunter De Vil
|United Kingdom||April 23, 2019 (part 1)
April 24, 2019 (part 2)
|17:00 (UTC+01:00) (parts 1 & 2)||English|
|France||May 10, 2019 (part 1)
May 13, 2019 (part 2)
|17:15 (UTC+02:00) (parts 1 & 2)||French|
|Spain||May 18, 2019||European Spanish|
|Italy||May 18, 2019 (part 1)
May 19, 2019 (part 2)
|Denmark||May 28, 2019 (part 1)
May 29, 2019 (part 2)
|08:40 (UTC+03:00) (parts 1 & 2)
07:40 (UTC+02:00) (parts 1 & 2)
|South Africa||June 7, 2019 (part 1)
June 10, 2019 (part 2)
16:00 (UTC+03:00) (parts 1 & 2)
15:00 (UTC+02:00) (parts 1 & 2)
14:00 (UTC+01:00) (parts 1 & 2)
13:00 (UTC) (parts 1 & 2)
|Bulgaria||17:00 (UTC+03:00) (parts 1 & 2)||Bulgarian|
|Poland||16:00 (UTC+02:00) (parts 1 & 2)||Polish|
|Czechia||18:30 (UTC+02:00) (parts 1 & 2)||Czech|
|Brazil||June 21, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|Japan||September 8, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|South Korea||September 16, 2019||16:30 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Russia||September 28, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Germany||September 30, 2019||17:30 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Southeast Asia||November 2, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||January 3, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Southeast Asia||September 9, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Arabic: مهمة شم
- Bulgarian: Надушвам нещо
- Cantonese: 靈鼻神探
- Czech: Čichám čichám
- Danish: Mestersnuserne
- Dutch: De snuffelstrijd
- Finnish: Vainu
- French: Question de flair
- German: Die Supernase
- Hebrew: עבודה באף
- Hungarian: A magánszimat
- Italian: Un fiuto infallibile
- Japanese: 鼻を使え
- Korean: 최강의 개코
- Mandarin: 靈鼻神探
- Norwegian: Snutejobben
- Polish: Kto ma nosa?
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Espiões Fuçadores
- Portuguese (European): O Golpe do Nariz
- Romanian: Misiunea nasului
- Russian: Нюхач (transcription: Nyukhach)
- Spanish (European): Trabajo de olfato
- Spanish (Latin American): Nariz de detective
- Swedish: Nosjobbet
- Turkish: Koklama Yarışması
- Vietnamese: Đánh hơi tội phạm
- This is the first episode in the Hunter Story Arc.
- Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John H. Watson from Arthur Conan Doyle's book series of Sherlock Holmes were mentioned, making the first time that characters from a different series are mentioned.
- The way the scents are depicted might be a reference to how taste is depicted in the 2007 Pixar film Ratatouille.
- This is the fifth time that World Wide Woof is in use and the first time since "Winter Funderland", only this time, it was used twice.
- This also makes it the first time that the gag was used twice in a episode.
- Dogs, Bull and Boris, that appear in the episode were based on characters with the same name from 1955 Disney movie titled Lady and the Tramp.
- This is not the first time that characters from Lady and the Tramp appear in the 101 Dalmatians franchise, the first time was in the original film where Jock, Peg, Lady and Tramp make cameos in the "Twilight Bark" chain.
- This is the first episode to air in the UK first since "Dog's Best Friend".
- This is the only special in the series by far where its two parts aired separately, and not together.
Click here to view the gallery.