The episode was the 6th episode to be released worldwide after "All Fired Up". The episode originally aired in Germany, France, and Belgium on March 20, 2019 and then aired in the UK a day later.
After Dolly teases Dylan for being too domestic, Dylan is determined to show her he can be wild with help from Fergus to show his inner wolf.
|For a full plot of "Walkies on the Wild Side", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Walkies on the Wild Side", click here.|
- Big Fee
- Dee Dee
- Hansel (cameo)
- Snowball (cameo)
- Arabella (cameo)
- Godfrey (cameo)
- Dorothy (cameo)
- Deepak (mentioned)
- Diesel (mentioned)
- Hugo (cameo)
|Belgium||March 20, 2019||17:15 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|United Kingdom||March 21, 2019||17:00 (UTC)||English|
|Bulgaria||March 27, 2019||Bulgarian|
|South Africa||April 3, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Spain||April 6, 2019||European Spanish|
|Brazil||June 7, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|South Korea||July 29, 2019||16:30 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Japan||August 4, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Russia||September 14, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Southeast Asia||October 12, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Hong Kong||November 29, 2019||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Southeast Asia||September 26, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
Names in other languages
- Arabic: مجموعة الجامحين
- Bulgarian: Дивашки приключения
- Cantonese: 狂野酷狗
- Czech: Zdivočení
- Danish: Dylans vilde færd
- Dutch: Hondsdol
- Finnish: Villiin luontoon
- French: Hors des sentiers battus
- German: Die Mutprobe
- Hebrew: טיול על הצד הפרוע
- Hungarian: Bátorságpróba
- Italian: Lezioni di randagismo
- Japanese: ワイルド・サイドを走れ
- Mandarin: 狂野酷狗
- Norwegian: En tur ut på skråplanet
- Polish: Spacer na dziką stronę mocy
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Passeio pelo Lado Selvagem
- Portuguese (European): Passeio pelo Lado Selvagem
- Romanian: Plimbare în sălbăticie
- Russian: Дикая прогулка
- Spanish (European): Un paseo por el lado más bestia
- Spanish (Latin American): Una loca aventura
- Swedish: Promenix på styva linan
- Turkish: Yabanda Yürüyüş
- Vietnamese: Sống kiểu hoang dã
- This episode has a similar sounding title to an episode of 101 Dalmatians: The Series; "Walk on the Wild Side".
- This episode gives further evidence that Dolly and Dylan are stepsiblings with Dolly telling Fergus that the two are not actually related.
- According to Dawkins, Deepak only eats organic kibble, and Diesel requires extra vitamins in his.
- This marks the first time that World Wide Woof has been referred to by name in the series. It is also its second time being in use, the first one being "Who the Dog Do You Think You Are?".
- Dorothy is the only dog character to get a cameo appearance to not use the World Wide Woof, but she later on did use it in "London, We Have a Problem".
- The Polish name for the episode, Spacer na dziką stronę mocy is referring to the dark side of the Force (in Polish: ciemna strona mocy), which could be a Star Wars reference.
- This is the first episode to air on a Wednesday, along with "All Fired Up".
- This episode might have been one of the first ones to be written, as the pilot episode might have been a prototype version of the episode as seen in the image above.
- Differences include Dylan having a seemingly painted bandit mask across his eyes, and the spider having a different pattern.
- Although this episode aired in 2019, it was made in 2018 according to the credits.
Click here to view the gallery.