It was the 8th episode to be released worldwide. The episode originally aired in Germany, France, and Belgium on March 21, 2019 before airing in the UK 4 days later.
When the snowstorm of the century doesn't plan out as promised, Dolly takes matters into her own paws and turns the house into a frozen wonderland.
|For a full plot of "Winter Funderland", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Winter Funderland", click here.|
- Dee Dee
- Déjà Vu
- Dimitri 1 (debut)
- Dimitri 2 (debut)
- Dimitri 3 (debut)
- Portia (debut)
- Spencer (debut)
- Roxy (debut)
- Big Fee
- Godfrey (cameo)
|Belgium||March 22, 2019||17:15 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|Italy||March 25, 2019||19:15 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|United Kingdom||March 26, 2019||17:00 (UTC)||English|
|Bulgaria||March 29, 2019||Bulgarian|
|South Africa||April 5, 2019||17:00 (UTC+04:00)
|Spain||April 13, 2019||European Spanish|
|Brazil||June 11, 2019||12:30 (UTC-02:00)
|Latin American Spanish|
|South Korea||August 5, 2019||16:30 (UTC+09:00)||Korean|
|Japan||August 11, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Russia||October 12, 2019||12:00 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Hong Kong||December 6, 2019||18:30 (UTC+08:00)||English|
|Southeast Asia||December 7, 2019||10:30 (UTC+09:00)
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
Names in other languages
- Arabic: أرض المرح الشتوية
- Bulgarian: Зимно забавление
- Cantonese: 寒冬玩樂園
- Czech: Zimní radovánky
- Danish: Vinter Muntreland
- Dutch: Winter Wonderland
- French: La Fête foraine de l'hiver
- German: Schneefrei
- Hebrew: פארק שעשועים חורפי
- Hungarian: Téli hó-ka móka
- Italian: Il parco dei divertimenti invernali
- Japanese: 冬のワクワクランド
- Mandarin: 寒冬玩樂園
- Norwegian: Moro-vinterland
- Polish: Zimowy raj
- Portuguese (Brazilian): A Terra das Diversões de Inverno
- Portuguese (European): Divertilândia de Inverno
- Romanian: Iarnă de vis
- Russian: Зимняя сказка
- Spanish (European): Winter Diverland
- Spanish (Latin American): Divertilandia Invernal
- Swedish: Lattjo Vinterland
- Turkish: Kış Diyarı
- Vietnamese: Vùng đất mùa đông vui nhộn
- This episode marks the first appearances of Dimitri Trio, Portia Poodle, Spencer Sausage Dog and Roxy.
- This is the third time in a row that World Wide Woof is in use with Dolly this time being the user instead of Dylan or Clarissa (or even Fergus).
- This is the first episode to air on Friday as a stand-alone segment.
- When the pups are watching television at the start of the episode, one pup sits on Doug's head, in a similar fashion to Freckles on Pongo's head in One Hundred and One Dalmatians.
- Based on Sid's mannerisms, when the Canal Crew enter the house, it is possible he is still recovering from the events of "May Contain Nuts".
- When Dolly asks why everyone is looking at her weird, Dawkins and Dylan eerily are frozen solid with a dead eyed stare. This is a reference to a scene in the Stanley Kubrick film adaptation of Stephen King's The Shining.
- Although this episode aired in 2019, it was made in 2018 according to the credits.
Click here to view the gallery.