|— We gotta get home for dinner! —|
|This article is a stub. You can help 101 Dalmatian Street Wiki by expanding it.|
|— WARNING! —|
|The below information contains spoilers for a episode or short. Please watch the episode or short in question if you haven't seen it already or view a different article.
When the episode or short becomes a year old (at least when it airs or releases in the UK and Ireland), this template would get removed.
"Yappily Ever After" is the 45th episode of 101 Dalmatian Street. The episode originally aired in the UK on February 11, 2020.
|For a full plot of "Yappily Ever After", click here.|
|United Kingdom||February 11, 2020||10:00 (UTC)||English|
|Belgium||February 21, 2020||17:20 (UTC+01:00)|| Dutch|
|South Africa|| February 23, 2020|
February 24, 2020 (UTC+04:00)
| 00:25 (UTC+04:00)|
|Russia||February 25, 2020||17:05 (UTC+10:00)||Russian|
|Netherlands||February 29, 2020||10:30 (UTC+01:00)||Dutch|
|France||March 2, 2020||16:50 (UTC+01:00)||French|
|Italy||March 21, 2020||09:20 (UTC+01:00)||Italian|
|Portugal||April 7, 2020||11:50 (UTC+01:00)||European Portuguese|
|Germany||April 9, 2020||18:00 (UTC+02:00)||German|
|Czechia||April 29, 2020||06:00 (UTC+02:00)||Czech|
|Japan||June 7, 2020||10:30 (UTC+09:00)||Japanese|
|Poland||June 17, 2020||22:20 (UTC+02:00)||Polish|
|Southeast Asia||July 5, 2020|| 10:30 (UTC+09:00)|
|09:30 (UTC+07:00)||Vietnamese (subtitles)|
|Israel||July 15, 2020||17:25 (UTC+03:00)||Hebrew|
|Hong Kong||July 31, 2020||18:30 (UTC+08:00)|| English|
|Denmark||August 8, 2020|| 09:25 (UTC+03:00)|
|Mexico||August 18, 2020|| 10:15 (UTC-05:00)|
|Latin American Spanish|
|Brazil|| 14:00 (UTC-02:00)|
Names in other languages
- Cantonese: 灰姑娘桃莉
- Czech: Štěkavě až navěky
- Danish: Lykken er at gø
- Dutch: Blaffepoester
- French: Heureux à jamais
- German: Dalmarella
- Hebrew: עד עצם ה-ווף הזה
- Hungarian: Mese, mese, meskete
- Italian: Felici e contenti
- Japanese: あこがれの王子様
- Mandarin: 灰姑娘桃莉
- Norwegian: Bjeffende alle sine dager
- Polish: I żyli długo i szczekliwie
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Unidos pelo Skate
- Portuguese (European): Latidos para Sempre
- Russian: И гавкали они долго и счастливо
- Spanish (European): Y comeiron perdices
- Spanish (Latin American): Felices por siempre
- Swedish: Jyckliga i alla sina dagar
- The episode was based on a Cinderella tale.
- Additionally, Dolly saying that her skateboard was better way of transport than pumpkin was direct pun to pumpkin carrot that is used by Cinderella in that tale.
- This episode marks the second appearance of Waffles. His first appearance was in "A Right Royal Rumble".
Click here to view the gallery.